Massive Brand Consulting is a business coaching and consulting firm centered around helping women create, market, and sell transformational programs and scale their businesses. We’re constantly growing and evolving our business to the benefit of our clients and their needs, and we’re excited to need more hands on deck!
We are looking for a Social Connections Coordinator to help us with the daily operations of our business— someone who LOVES the idea of owning their own business but doesn’t WANT to own their own business. This individual will work directly with the Sales and Marketing team to help guide and support outbound & inbound online activity focusing on lead generation. Candidates must be strong in time management, project management and sales skills in order to increase awareness of key offers, drive nurture and engagement campaigns to warm audiences and facilitate the close during and outside of conversion events.
If you appreciate the freedom in schedule and creativity and want to be a part of building and scaling a transformational business, this might be a perfect fit for you.
This is a full-time role that reports directly to our Founder & CEO. This is a remote, work-from-home position, however, we do require you to live in Massachusetts, preferably in the South Coast region.
This position will also require flexibility including working some occasional evenings and weekends.
Who We Are
The mission of Massive Brand Consulting is to educate women on how to build and develop profitable businesses and “activate massive brands” allowing them to live their life by design.
We help women to create businesses that are uniquely designed by packaging their passions and talents into high value service offers and become highly profitable to create a global impact and serve others at their highest level.
We do this by creating and delivering information products in the form of online courses, coaching programs, a podcast, and other experiences by using our proven 7-pronged approach, The Massive Brand Method.
We know we’re successful when we create a transformation in our client’s business that dramatically increases their company’s revenue and also helps them to create the blueprint for a heightened level of efficiency in the organization of their company.
We also aim to help build dynamic and high performance teams within their businesses, and ultimately to help them to live their best CEO life. With a growing audience of over 20,000 women entrepreneurs, we’re on a mission to help as many women as possible to grow and scale their online businesses.
What We Believe In
Activate Self Esteem. We are completely committed to making sure our clients can understand and utilize their gifts to serve their clients in excellence. We aim to make our clients feel amazing about themselves and their brands, helping them build & scale their dream businesses.
Servant Driven. We put our clients first in everything that we do. We understand the amount of commitment and trust it takes to invest in one’s business and we hold that honor with pride. We provide exceptional customer service experiences and treat their businesses like our own.
Luxe High-End Productions. We commit to over-delivering products and services that surprise and delight our clients every day. We pride ourselves in the exceptional quality of our work and strive to make every client experience memorable & transformational. We commit to never putting a cap on the value we offer.
Self Mastery. Our expertise is based on the fact that we learn and grow every day. We make it our business to stay on top of key & trending strategies to teach and implement for our clients, and our own company. We practice what we preach and invest to be the best version of ourselves. We’re constantly flexing our creativity and everything we do is next-level, to benefit the growth of our client’s companies and to be a stellar example with the continued growth of our own.
Lead by Faith. We commit to producing work that we are proud of, but we give God the glory. We’re not afraid to share our beliefs with our clients, because we know what we’re building has nothing to do with the Universe and everything to do with the Creator.
Graced For Abundance. We believe it is absolutely possible to create a life of abundance in every area. With every service offered, we strive to move our clients closer to the freedom-based & abundant lifestyle they desire. We truly believe that faith the size of a mustard seed truly can move mountains. Anything you desire to achieve can & will be. Simply put, you are already destined for all that you desire.
Integrity Always. We conduct our business in accordance with the highest standards of honesty & professional behavior and ethics.
Tribe Vibes Only. Because we are currently a small team, we work to create a collaborative & solution-based environment. We constantly operate from a “we get to do this” mindset, creating a fun yet hyper-productive work environment. We only win when we ALL win, so we pride ourselves in being ready to roll up our sleeves for anyone on the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be working closely with the CEO on the following:
- Funnel warm leads and generate new leads into all conversion events & evergreen funnels
- Funnel warm leads and generate new leads into Facebook community
- Support list-building objectives organically to meet monthly goals
- Nurture leads inside private Facebook group to keep engaged and participating
- Co-manage + organize all launches and other conversion events with team
- Build and maintain a company database of leads and execute on regular follow up and nurture, directing leads into conversion events, etc.
- Collect and analyze specific key performance indicators for our company and clients and discuss them with our team.
You Will Know You’re Successful In This Job If:
- You successfully convert on average 5-7 new members into the core offering
- Systems are created and implemented to increase our organizational efficiency in the Growth department
- Marketing campaigns are successfully executed
- Social media reach continues to grow and expand
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Social Connections Coordinator will likely possess what we’ve listed below:
- At least 2 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Proven experience as a high ticket closer or relevant role
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong aptitude for numbers and financial reports
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Extremely goal-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer & digital marketing savvy with a strong familiarity with social media marketing and email marketing
- Willingness to learn corporate softwares
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
This Role Is Not Right For You If You Are…
- Someone who is not obsessed with sales & women’s development.
- Someone who wants to run their own business. This position provides the flexibility and freedom of a business owner, but if that is on your punch list in the near future, we’re not a great fit!
- Someone who isn’t willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Someone who isn’t looking to grow long-term