Social Connections Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be working closely with the CEO on the following:
- Prospect and funnel leads leads into all conversion events & evergreen funnels leveraging all social media channels for the Brand (IG, LI, Facebook, FB Group)
- Build rapport & relationships with leads and manage their sales funnel process using our CRM to successfully guide them through the journey to joining our programs
- Set appointments with highly qualified leads via direct messenger applications across platforms
- Support list-building objectives organically to meet monthly goals
- Nurture leads inside private Facebook group to keep engaged and participating in in-group lead events and live streams
- Co-manage + organize all launches and other conversion events with team
- Build and maintain a company database of leads and execute on regular follow up and nurture, directing leads into conversion events, etc.
- Document winning processes to continually improve our outreach and marketing strategies for continued growth
- Track and analyze specific key performance indicators for our company and clients and be ready to discuss them daily with our team.
You Will Know You’re Successful In This Job If:
- You successfully convert on average 5-7 new members into the core offering
- Systems are created and implemented to increase our organizational efficiency in the Growth department
- Marketing campaigns are successfully executed
- Social media reach continues to grow and expand
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Social Connections Coordinator will likely possess what we’ve listed below:
- At least 2 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Proven experience as a high ticket closer or relevant role
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong aptitude for numbers and financial reports
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Extremely goal-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer & digital marketing savvy with a strong familiarity with social media marketing and email marketing
- Willingness to learn corporate softwares
- A quiet home work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
This Role Is Not Right For You If You Are…
- Someone who is not obsessed with sales & women’s development.
- Someone who wants to run their own business. This position provides the flexibility and freedom of a business owner, but if that is on your punch list in the near future, we’re not a great fit!
- Someone who isn’t willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Someone who isn’t looking to grow long-term